Saturday, December 6, 2008

Insanity...All Is Insanity

I'm insane. *fake grin*

No really! Or...maybe I'm only half-insane. Whatever. But how many people that you know have four distinct personalities, and those four personalities have about eight of their own personas? It's confusing, believe me. Like the time two of my personalities had a war between them. It involved not just them, but their personas as well. I was walking around talking in my Obi-Wan accent one moment, and the next quoting Count Dooku.

Told you I was insane.

But their are factors that contribute to my insanity. Like my friends. There's one that's just as insane as me, 'cept he doesn't have 32 personas like me - he's only got two. Him I get along with - but there's another one of my friends who I'm quite positive is mimicking me a lot of the time, and she's beginning to freak me out.

She's a funny kid, tho'. Great pianist - best I've ever seen. Right - she's not the best I've ever heard, but that's not what I said. We did church worship with her dad, brother, sister, and my sister, and everyone sounded great - except yours truly. Yup, they were stellar. I heard a recording someone made afterwards and cringed.

Yeah, everything else aside, I did a really bang-up job. *sigh*

Can't help it, I guess - the moment I'm up in front of people I freeze up, tense up, lock up - everything you wanna use to describe it, that's me. You probably wouldn't guess by looking at me - I've always been good at covering things up - but it's there.

Well, enough reminiscing. I have work that needs doing. See ya later!

- Jace

No comments: