Sunday, December 7, 2008

Work, Work, Work

I've got a Spanish test tomorrow - just great. Taking the blasted subject at Wake Tech. Fortunately, I've got a great teacher who really knows what she's doing. Hopefully I won't blow my end of it. *grin*

Well, it's been an ugly week. All I can say is that I will be ever so glad come December 16th. It will signal the end of Spanish 1 and (hopefully) my graduation to Spanish 2, which I'll be taking next semester.

Add all that on top to the fact that I'm doing physics (albeit slowly), English, an apprenticeship, and trying to write a 400+ page book into the bargain. Wait - don't forget the chores at home, either! I'm starting to feel 'like butter, spread over too much bread', as Bilbo so succinctly put it.

Oh, if you're wondering, the song that plays here on the site is Michael Card's 'Maranatha'. Maranatha means 'LORD, come' in Greek, referring to the imminent return of our LORD Jesus Christ.

No comments: