Friday, December 5, 2008

Imagination

Imagination is such a curse. Isn't it? Ever catch yourself just drifting off into dreamworld at the worst possible time, like on a Spanish test?

But then, it's also quite useful. How else did we get computers, or the Internet (upon which I am posting this blog)? Someone had an imagination.

O' course, my own imagination is geared more towards creating stories than anything else. I've created some 30+ worlds all to my own, with their own creatures, species, languages, physics, terrain...everything. The unfortunate thing is that I pick very inconvenient times to imagine things. Like during a Spanish test.

Yeah, great. Good job.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I finally got a good start on Wizard's Way, my one major project that I've ever had. I've had a bunch of smaller projects, things to disguise what I'm really working or to satisfy some people who are actually eager to read my writing (an idea that I cannot fathom).

My current 'shadow' work (the work I use to keep Wizard's Way hidden) is LOTS: Lands of the Sun. If you want to read some wacko's idea of a fun story, email me at jacen.solo@ymail.com, and tell your friends to do the same. Once I get enough people, I'll start sending out episodes (in PDF format).

Now that you're fully convinced I'm crazy, why don't you find a friend like me and tell them to read my blog?

No comments: