Sunday, February 8, 2009

śalïŕ μlśàŋ ąŋśilïé ŧýrŋïŋą

Well, this school year's cooking right along.

No, really. January is just all one big blur. Physics killed me, though. Give me biology, for crying out loud! I'll even take chemistry. Anything to get away from physics. I just can't comprehend some of it.

Wah.

However, I did manage to keep doing some more stuff - namely, keep writing Wizard's Way, In the Shadow of Death, Twosun, and create some maps for Battle For Middle-Earth II: Rise of the Witchking. I'm addicted to that game; especially the Create-A-Hero section. I built a map specifically to boost the stats of my favorite Create-A-Hero, Trey (whom you will meet in person if I ever get Twosun published) and my second favorite, Tansar (who is the central - notice, I don't say 'main' - character of In the Shadow of Death).

Well, I'm having fun now. Still not sleeping, of course...but you all know about that. Well, off to church now. See ya later.

By the way, the title means 'find rest at the end of your road'. I figured it'd be a nice goodbye for my tsilkri race in Twosun because I don't get much rest myself.

No comments: