Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eate, Drinke, and Be Ye Merrye

It wouldn't be so bad if I had a computer class.

But, alas, I do not. And so, tomorrow, college starts up yet again, and I will be smack in the middle of it. Added to that, I had another spell of depression yesterday. Maybe it had to do with college starting back up; maybe it had to do with the fact that I spent 5 hours rototilling the garden. Either way...

And I'm tired. Yikes, I'm tired. More tired than usual, that is. I got less sleep than normal (normal works out to about 3-4 hrs of sleep per night), and I'm feeling it.

Sheesh, I'm too tired to write a coherent blog - and classes start tomorrow! I'm gonna take a nap this afternoon. Unless the America's Army dev team gets v3.0 up - in that case, I'll hafta try it out. Either way, to day will be spent lazing around, and tomorrow?

TOMORROW I DIE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: