Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rambling On...As Usual

Have you ever done any introspection? I did some.

And I wonder why I'm depressed.

I have a rather distressing habit of over-analyzing a situation. Sometimes that's good - I can use that tendency to correct a train of thought, or to think of something that most other people wouldn't. Most of the time, however, it just means that I kill myself over any and every mistake I make.

Being a perfectionist is never easy.

But it's worse when I run into situations that I've already thought out, but I STILL make the wrong decision. How bad is that? Pretty bad, if you have an overactive imagination, like myself.

Ah, enough of that. Let me introduce you to a few somethings...specifically, my favorite places on the WorldWide Web.

My Yahoo - The best web-based mail service on earth.
Pandora - No, it's not Pandora's box, but it is the best streaming radio on da web. And did I mention it's free?
FaceBook - Great even of you only use it to poke your friends.
PureTracks - Be prepared to deal with DRM.
Harris Poll - With a mere 800 HiPoints from Harris Poll, you can grab yourself five free songs from PureTracks.

Oh, and another thing - if you're anything like me, and you want un-DRM'ed copies of those songs, just buy some blank CD's, burn the songs to them, then re-rip them as MP3's using Windows Media Player 11 (which is far better than iTunes).

Last but not least, for all you Vista users - hang tight! I made some really cool mods to my Vista machine, and I'll be sharing 'em with you!

No comments: